Essential Skincare Complex - Essential skin care

Tried a “free sample” just had to pay for shipping.

Well a month later another sample was delivered.

When I called them their response was,

I had to call and review the item within 14 days of receiving the first sample.

Failure to do so would result in automatic renewal......

I must of missed the tiny fine print, what a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Essential Skincare Complex Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Doctor Oz - Essential skincare complex ripped me off

I ordered the "free" sample and read how they can afford to give it to you free because once you try it you'll buy it.....

I NEVER order something and not cancel as I've had this happen before.

They billed me $195.88 for 1oz of product. I got it and called immediately asking to return it unopened and they said I could not return it and there was no way to get a refund that I had agreed to the contract to be billed monthly.

I am VERY careful of this type of scam as I've been caught before "forgetting" to cancel. This time I did not forget, they must have had a very obscure button I did or didn't push and WHAM! it cost me almost $200.

The would not take their product back.

Furthermore, I have not experienced ANY change by using the cream.

This is a scam. Please don't fall for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Essential Skincare Complex Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, He is promoting a company like essential skincare.

Comments

I ordered essential trial offer and called the number that told me I had 10 days to cancel future orders they hung up on me 3 times I have not received samples but have been charged shippingso where do you go from there this is a scam

MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL PRESS FRAUD CHARGES ON THEM THEY DO NOT GIVE U NUMBER TO CANCEL ORDER OR ADDRESS NOTHING

Does anyone have an address to send their products back? My bank said if I sent them proof that I sent it back, they will dispute charges.